The State of Data Security in Today's Borderless Enterprise
Cyberspace is now the fifth domain of warfare, and enterprises are under attack. Organizations are continuously threatened by the many viruses, worms, trojans, spyware, botnets and phishing campaigns that have been unleashed in an effort to steal proprietary information and intellectual property. In this complex security landscape, insight into threats and strategic preparation are an organization’s best defense.
To help you get a better sense of the state of data security in today’s enterprise, FOCUS magazine collected data from multiple sources.
Here are some things to consider while reviewing this infographic:
- The dissolution of the traditional enterprise perimeter.
- McAfee Labs catalogs 69 new pieces of malware every minute.
- What really happens when you lose your smartphone.
- Startling security breach statistics.
- Six ways you can protect your enterprise from advanced persistent threats.