IT Focus Area: Most Popular Articles
September 1, 2016
The 5 Most Popular Articles in August 2016
Here are the five articles that were most popular with our readers last month.
1. The New Open Source, Fast Path to the Private Cloud
See why enterprises are choosing open source and how an integrated hardware and software platform simplifies your private cloud deployments.
2. Deploying Data Loss Prevention: Best Practices for Success
Data loss prevention is a process, not a product. Learn why successful deployment requires proper preparation and integration with complementary security controls.
3. 10 Keys to Choosing a Data Center Colocation Provider
It is vital to choose a colocation provider who not only meets your current needs, but who can also meet your future requirements. Here are 10 keys to keep in mind.
4. Software Defined Networking Your Questions Answered
What is software-defined networking (SDN)? Here are answers to frequently asked questions about SDN.
5. 6 Ways to Device Cyber Attackers
We can’t stop every data breach, however, with a multi-layered security approach that incorporates deception, we can confuse, misdirect and frustrate maliciously driven attackers. Learn how.
To receive these results in your inbox, subscribe to the Monthly FOCUS Digest e-newsletter.