IT Focus Area: Security
May 24, 2017
Cloud Security Keeping You Up at Night?
As more organizations move sensitive data to the cloud and “cloudify” traditionally internal applications, the need to fully secure data in the cloud has become critical. Widespread use of Software as a service (SaaS) applications has led to concern over the security gaps they present. Cloud access security brokers (CASBs) help bridge these gaps by providing a central control point for cloud service visibility, security, and compliance.
View to learn about:
- How CASBs can help you leverage SaaS while maintaining security and compliance
- The four central areas of CASB functionality
- The most popular ways CASB solutions are being used to accomplish security goals
- The pros and cons of different CASB deployment options
- How to evaluate solutions to find the best match for your organization
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.
Webinar audio begins after 45 seconds.