IT Focus Area: Security
June 22, 2017
5 Key Factors When Considering Endpoint Security
Endpoints remain the most attractive target for hackers as a point of entry because they’re connected to the weakest link in enterprise data protection: humans.
Join us to learn:
- Why evolving threats require increased endpoint defense capabilities
- What organizations can do to protect against known and unknown threats, while reducing manual processes for administrators
- The primary capabilities of endpoint detection and response (EDR) tools, and how you can find the right fit for your business
- Where your organization sits on the endpoint security maturity scale
- Keys to mastering modern endpoint security
Endpoints are everywhere, and endpoint security is evolving. A new generation of products and services is helping organizations keep pace with modern threats and advance beyond traditional, prevention-oriented endpoint protection to a more comprehensive — and realistic — focus on detection and incident response.
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.
Webinar audio begins after 45 seconds.