IT Focus Area: Infrastructure Optimization
December 12, 2017
Simplify the Path to a Stronger Healthcare Brand
Healthcare is constantly changing, and so must its IT. With massive consolidations and mergers driving many healthcare providers, IT organizations are tasked with supporting business-critical projects, securing data, transforming IT, and managing small capex budgets. On top of all this, IT organizations play a critical role in optimizing patient care and outcomes.
We spoke with Kevin Gee, a master consultant at Forsythe, to find out how simplifying your IT can revolutionize and enhance your healthcare brand.
Listen to this episode to learn how to:
- Prepare for the critical challenges facing healthcare IT
- Use technical and operational approaches to simplification
- Lower your total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Maintain a strategy that sustains innovation, modernization and security
- Implement technologies that target simplification