IT Focus Area: Infrastructure Optimization
November 16, 2017
[Webinar] Top Storage Trends that Will Impact Your Data Center
Storage refreshes are time-consuming, expensive and can put your data at risk. This can impact your availability and make it hard for you to conduct backups.
The good news is IT teams are increasingly finding ways to tap into rapidly developing technologies to escape the never-ending refresh cycle.
You can now lower your expenses and gain efficiencies by moving to a flexible, consumption-based storage model. Hybrid cloud options allow you to operationalize your monthly costs and scale your storage on-demand.
View the webinar to learn:
- The current technology roadmaps to software-defined storage.
- How flash storage and hyperconverged infrastructure can make 10 gigabyte per second transfer rates and up to a 10x boost in system and application performance the new normal.
- How you can get business analytics in five clicks or less.
- Why the rapid adoption of IoT technology is burdening storage and how you can address it.
- Ways you can use multi-cloud storage to better protect data.
Get yourself out of the old, draining refresh cycle and make a shift that will help position your IT team as strategic business partners.
Check out the slides from the Meet the Experts web event,
or listen to the on-demand recording below.